Dr. Jennifer Hong
Dr Jennifer Hong was raised in Sydney and graduated from North Sydney Girls before obtaining her undergraduate dental degree from The University of Melbourne. Since graduation she has been working in the Wetherill Park area since 2012 continuing to care for patients in the area. Her belief in gentle dentistry, sees many anxious adults and children coming to see her.
She is a strong believer in continuing education and her dedication to further studies has her a member of Australian Dental Association, ANZSPD *Australian and New Zealand Society of Paediatric Dentistry, Graduate of Progressive Orthodontic Seminars, Graduate of Sydney Uni Orthodontic Long Course, Member of Australasian Academy of Dentofacial Aesthetics, International Academy of Advanced Dentistry Implant program.
She has special interests in Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics and Kids dentistry.
In between patients, you can often find her eating sweets, drinking coffee and day-dreaming about her next travelling adventure.
- Progressive Orthodontic Seminars Graduate
- Progressive Orthodontic Seminar Mechanics
- Sydney University Orthodontic Long Course Graduate
- IAS Academy Ortho-Restorative Course
- Invisalign Provider
- Comprehensive Implant Course, International Academy of Advanced Dentistry
- Soft tissue Continumm, International Academy of Advanced Dentistry
- AADFA Facial Injectable and Filler
- Porcelain Veneer Precision
- Relative Analgesia, Nitrous Oxide Course
- Practical Infection Control by Michael Payne
- Infection Prevention & Control Achieving Best Practice by Kylie Robb