Dr. Annie Dou
Dr Annie Dou was born in Shandong province, China and moved to Sydney when she was ten years old. After graduating from Fort Street High School she first completed Bachelor of Pharmacy at the University of Sydney and worked as a pharmacist for three years before returning to uni to study Doctor of Dental Medicine.
Since graduation, Dr Annie has worked in Westmead Hospital and various private practices across Sydney. In addition to general dental conditions, she has experience in dental trauma, emergency dentistry, paediatric patients and patients with special needs. Dr Annie has a personable nature and gentle manner, and is passionate about providing the highest quality of dentistry while ensuring her patients feel comfortable and well cared for.
Dr Annie has special interests in cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, root canal treatment and oral surgery. She is committed to continued learning and attends dentistry courses regularly to keep her knowledge and skills updated.
Outside of dentistry, Dr Annie is a regular gym junkie and relaxes at home by playing the piano. She is also an avid reader, adores her two Ragdoll cats, and physically incapable of saying no to dessert.
- Comprehensive Orthopaedic/Orthodontic Course, International Academy of Advanced Dentistry (2018-2019)
- Postgraduate Diploma of Digital Orthodontics, Best Orthodontic Seminars and Sessions (2019)
- Invisalign Provider (2019)
- Comprehensive Implant Course, International Academy of Advanced Dentistry (2019-2020)
- Aesthetic Treatment Planning and Anterior Composites Workshop, Dr Aodhan Docherty (2020)
- Soft tissue Continumm, International Academy of Advanced Dentistry (2021)